Museum School, Workshops for Adults
Saturdays at 1:30pm
March 4 – “Images & Recordings” An intro to preserving, storing and converting audio and visual memories.
- Museum School Take-Home Packet Week 1 (Click to open)
- Museum School week 1 – images & recordings (Click to open)
March 11 – “Encapsulating VS Laminating” Learn the best method to preserve your family documents.
- Museum School week 2 – paper & encapsulation (Click to open)
- Know your Polys Infographic Download (Click to open)
- Humidification Points (Click to open)
- Works on Paper – Conservation of Art and Archival Materials (Click to open)
- CCInstitute – Encapsulation (Click to open)
- Humidification and Flattening (Click to open)
March 18 – “Textiles, Preserving & Conserving” Learn the difference between care, clean and repair precious family textiles.
March 25 – “Family Histories: Your Legacy” A creative writing workshop to get you started recording family stories.
Eventbrite Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/museum-school-for-adults-tickets-530694620897
Event Resources: DPM Image Workshop Resources PDF (Click to open)